Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dating this guy for about four months, and now he is going through the "I don't know what I want" stage. (Many of you may already know this from my previous threads). I really like this guy, but am scared he is going to hurt me. So at the encouragement of my friend's I am going to date other guys. And I have a date tonight with a new man but I have to admit, it feels strange dating two guys at once! (I am single, 29, female). I kinda feel guilty about it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Jen - I don't think there's ANYthing wrong with dating more than one person at once .... as long as you are clear with the people you are dating that you are not in an exclusive relationship. People do it all the time. It's a good way to find out what's out there. I'm juggling three right now and it's just fun. I keep it light with everyone and have made a conscious decision not to get intimate with any one of them. That's a personal decision, though, and what feels best for me.It's good to get to know people casually and if you feel something special with someone, then you can always go back to being exclusive. But, play the field. That's the only way you're gonna find out what's out there.Good luck and have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.