Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shitty weather, solid morning stool but was gassy and got some mucus in the following stool after eating breakfast.

I think this has to do with the tea product that I am using. I am a tea lover and this tea gave me loose stool and made me gassy every time I drank it.

By the way do you guys have a specific time that you stop eating at night? I know some people say: "You are not supposed to eat or drink X hours before you go to bed." I go to bed within two hours after I have my dinner. Guess this is not a very good habit. 0.o

·
Registered
158 Posts
for me thats fine..sometimes I wake up and my bowels start working again ahah its kinda funny to witness it
smile.png
(not when Im with IBS symptoms).

try to do peppermint tea from organic dried leaves, it is well known to be a working thing or IBS (the few). good luck

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had the same issue a couple of days ago. I've been drinking herbal tea with no problem then tried a fancy blend that had a bunch of fruits in it, and the next day had a lot of trouble.

Peppermint tea is one of my tried and true options.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Day 36

Very gassy day! So gassy after lunch that I thought I was gonna have to throw up and was gonna have D! But nothing happened!

So "peppermint tea" seems like a good idea to me. I am going to try it! ;D Thank you for the advice!

No D in the past week. Don't know what's up with all those gassy days though. ;/

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oregano tea it's pretty safe for me too..not as great as peppermint but have lots of health benefits

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Day 37

The first one was loose, second one was D. Only used the bathroom twice in the morning. No pain associated.

Reason: Excessive amount of fiber intake. I could see them in it.

The peppermint tea is actually really good! ;D I like the scent of it. The taste is "okay."

Let's see how this combination works out for me.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Round 2 Day 1

Yup, just one shot and you see the difference.

So I tried the new packaging product last night, and got a very good morning.

I suspect the powder in the old packaging would go bad as time went by. I mean, it's just in a zip loc, and I had to open the entire bag every time I needed to take some.

They tasted different.

GOOD DAY, GOOD MOOD, GOOD WEATHER.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Round 2 Day 2

So I kept taking the supplements and stopped fapping. I am feeling great!

Just had lunch, not gassy, no pain no funny feelings.

Good day.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Round 2 Day 7

Another week. Doing good. Didn't have D for quite a long time now. I'm using my supplements everyday.

All the final exams were done two days ago. I did good. I was not very nervous since I know my stuff. :D I did good.

So this is how it is like to be normal huh?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Round 2 Day 12

So I ate an orange yesterday and got a very loose morning stool today.Also, I had to wake up at 5:30 to do something for my mom. I was so stressed about this "I have to wake up and leave the house early" thing.

I have been using my supplement for almost 2 months now. I can get solid stools in most of the mornings. Excessive amount of fiber intake still causes me to have diarrhea.I will have diarrhea in the following few days after I, if I, masturbated as well. I am going to quit doing it for life. Yup. For life. "Brain Rebalance," somebody may call it in this way.

Haven't exercised since the holiday began. Better get my life back on track.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts