Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
;)Hi, i am new to this site and found you all are supportive towards each other by helping with a problem. I just wanted to know if someone could help me with mine. I have ibs-c and was diagnosed 20 years ago. It is a dreadful thing to have as you worry all the time about when should i take my laxatives to go to the toilet if i get called into work in the morning. you see i have an enlarged rectum (embarrasing) and slow bowel transit and i have to empty my bowel everyday as my rectum will stretch more if i don't (so the doctor says). I am working afternoons so works out well at the moment. I am doing 14 hours a week work. I have just been offered a full time permanent position elsewhere in childcare and i have to start work at 8am. Now i am stressing about whether or not to take it, as i need to go to the toilet everyday and i am worried i wont be able to do that because of the early start. I know i could try and go before i leave for work but i only stress and cant relax enough to go properly.I am sorry this sound silly, but can someone help me with this problem.Thanks so much.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts