Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I've gotta say,While surfing the net one day..I found this siteWhich helps me in my plight.I've found some wonderful palsBoth guys and gals!I can't believe what I see -You're just like me!!!You make me laugh, you make me cryYou ponder with me the reasons whyWe have this darn IBSWhich causes us such stress.You lend a helping handAnd truly understand.In spite of everything - I knowAt least I have a place to go..A place with people just like meAnd I know you'll all agreeWhen I say I thank the LordThat I found this Bulletin Board!And I hope you knowThat I appreciate you so!Thanks to all... I just wanted you to seeHow dear you are to me!!

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks you two - I've never written a poem before (except in school when I had to) so its probably not correctly done but I guess it will get the point across. Thats all I really wanted.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
That is so sweet, Anxious! And may I say we feel the same for you? Well, we certainly, definitely do!------------------"We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are."-----Oprah WinfreyMissycat

G

·
Thanks !This board has helped me so much ! I am not sure what's making me better...I think I owe much of the freedom to the people here....

G

·
Sweet poem, Anxious. Glad you're on board (BB)!------------------LET'S ALL PRAY FOR A CURE TO THIS IBS SOON!BETTIE

G

·
Very nice poem. It is nice to know that I started something good here. I will have to get busy and try to get another one written before you all get ahead of me.
ha ha.
------------------"A merry heart does good, like medicine."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.