Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the post about Valium and I got really curious.. Has anyone ever got addicted to pain medication as in narcotics or anything like valium, xanax, ect.....I am not talking about anti-spasmodics.. Alot of us needs medicne for our IBS..But for me I really get hooked on those pills...when the pain was so bad that is the first thing I would think about Oh Yeah ! what about the mothers little helper.....but thank God for medicine because we dont have to suffer today...but I have to stay away from those types of medicine and I have been able to for the last 14 years...[This message has been edited by ohnometo (edited 10-08-2001).]

G

·
People react differently to meds. I know that some people become seriously dependent on Ultram. I've been using it as needed for several years, and have never felt the desire to abuse it. My symptoms are improving as I've been following some of the suggestions on this list. I haven't noticed any problem with not taking Ultram when I'm not in pain.

G

·
People react differently to meds. I know that some people become seriously dependent on Ultram. I've been using it as needed for several years, and have never felt the desire to abuse it. My symptoms are improving as I've been following some of the suggestions on this list. I haven't noticed any problem with not taking Ultram when I'm not in pain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.