Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as I work that day and am bummed I am missing them?They are not keeping transcripts of them either.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jadair, you can log into their chat room on the home page here and if you haven't read this site it is very much worth doing so just fyi. http://www.med.unc.edu/medicine/fgidc/ I am surprized there are no responces?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Eric:Somehow it just slipped my mind and I also missed it. I figure someone on the BB must have taken part. I'm pretty sure Tom was aware of the discussion but maybe because it was on incontinence he wasn't interested. If people don't start taking part I wonder how long this service will be offered. I know they were intersted in finding out ways of increasing the awareness after the first chat because there were not that many participants.Jadair:FYI the chats are held every second Tuesday of the month. Eric has posted the link.

·
Banned
5,767 Posts
it was on incontinence and biofeedback. next month will be on constipation and biofeedback. this is a very ood series of chats, but one of the conclusions I've been coming to is that patients need to begin takng responsibility for their health instead of leaving it up to experts and the drug companies. rant for the day.tom

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all and I hope I get to catch at least a couple of them soon and hope others get the chance to check them out I am sure its all pretty good information and it will help.
Thanks and Frostbite, I certainly hope they don't discontinue them, I think its great they are doing it in the first place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.