Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every day when I get up have my BM shorty after waking. Well lately I haven't had to go after awaking and then go later in the day. Well For the last 2 days really I haven't had to have a BM I don't feel full like I need to have one if I try to go I will go a little but I don;t want to strain. So I don't think I am constipated as I don't feel like I need to have a BM. Is it possible that I switched to IBS-C?

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Kathleen that's what I was hoping. I need some bloody anxiety meds my mind id what's killing me. Don't have a BM that day and don't feel like I need to I worry my ass of for no reason.

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I just had my BM after a few days and it was thin and had to strain a little. I have been taking fibre like crazy and still noting really. I still feel like I have to go and have that full feeling. What can I do?

· Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I think I feel a bit better I go a few times every day. I don't strain or force myself I just feel like I need to go. They are kind of thin and I feel good afterwards but then feel like I have to go again shortly after. My gas has been a lot less lately. The fibre is sort of working I take a ton and I don't get the huge BM's like I used to. Still not in pain or feel bloated I even weigh a few pounds less so I don't think I am to backed up. It just seems like my bowels have slowed way down after I took some Immodium.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.