Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm baaa-aack.i went to disney in orlando for vacation with my boyfriend and i brought plenty of immodium with me for my ibs-d. i thought the hot weather and strong sunlight would bring on some boughts of d, but i did great until the last day. i got cramps while walking around one of the parks and got panicky wondering if i was going to have gas or diarrhea or what. it was scarey, but i got through it, and i am so thankful that for the majority of my vacation, my bowels behaved themselves! i had a great time, and didnt want to leave! i havent been to disney since i was 4 or 5 years old and i want to go back again!thanks for listening --jj

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i hope you have a good time. the food is expensive at all the parks, but other than that we loved it! epcot was our favorite, with magic kingdom a close second. we went for 8 days and managed to cover just about everything that we were interested in.-jj

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i hope you have a good time. the food is expensive at all the parks, but other than that we loved it! epcot was our favorite, with magic kingdom a close second. we went for 8 days and managed to cover just about everything that we were interested in.-jj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.