Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my "free" sample from GNC for the Bowel Support Formula. I was wondering if anyone got thiers,and if so did you use it? and what were your results?
------------------ShyOne (D-type)

G

·
I got mine and an e-mail apologizing for delays in getting the product to stores. four GNC stores n my area and they never heard of it!!!!e-mail said they were sending two free samples to make up for delays.I haven't tried it yet but directions leave a large margin for error in doses.------------------

G

·
I got mine and an e-mail apologizing for delays in getting the product to stores. four GNC stores n my area and they never heard of it!!!!e-mail said they were sending two free samples to make up for delays.I haven't tried it yet but directions leave a large margin for error in doses.------------------

·
Registered
126 Posts
I cut and pasted the information had to get free samples.The product will be available exclusively at more than 4,700 GNCstores throughout the US (and shortly available from www.drugstore.com) within the next few weeks.An all-natural supplement, Preventive Nutrition Bowel Support containscroton lechleri, a rain forest botanical that has been clinically shownto help reduce IBS related diarrhea. In fact, in a study of 169 peoplewith acute diarrhea, croton lechleri improved symptoms dramatically whentaken over two days. Over 90% of the people in the study experiencedpartial or complete symptom improvement within the first 24 hours.For those of you who have not requested your free sample, pleasetake this opportunity to do so now. Simply send your contact information(including name and address) to ibs-sample###bsmg.com, and allow two to threeweeks for delivery. Let us know what you thought about the product bye-mailing us at the same address.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I cut and pasted the information had to get free samples.The product will be available exclusively at more than 4,700 GNCstores throughout the US (and shortly available from www.drugstore.com) within the next few weeks.An all-natural supplement, Preventive Nutrition Bowel Support containscroton lechleri, a rain forest botanical that has been clinically shownto help reduce IBS related diarrhea. In fact, in a study of 169 peoplewith acute diarrhea, croton lechleri improved symptoms dramatically whentaken over two days. Over 90% of the people in the study experiencedpartial or complete symptom improvement within the first 24 hours.For those of you who have not requested your free sample, pleasetake this opportunity to do so now. Simply send your contact information(including name and address) to ibs-sample###bsmg.com, and allow two to threeweeks for delivery. Let us know what you thought about the product bye-mailing us at the same address.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just received the sample today. Haven't tried it yet. Not sure if I am going to. I feel a little uneasy about it. It seems like the product is geered toward the average person who gets an occasional bout of D.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just received the sample today. Haven't tried it yet. Not sure if I am going to. I feel a little uneasy about it. It seems like the product is geered toward the average person who gets an occasional bout of D.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my sample the day before yesterday and took two pills yesterday, one in the morning and one at night. When I went to bed I could feel a hardness in the left side of my colon, but it wasn't painful, just slightly full feeling. I did feel a little anxiety about it. I am an alternating C and D type and tend to feel anxiety at the first twinge in my colon. I was afraid to try taking too many at first (it says you can take 1-2 tablets 2-4 times a day), not knowing if it would cause me to cramp up. It's probably too early to report anything yet, but I did have a movement this morning that was pain-free and fairly smooth. I am hoping for normal stool formation. What I got was very soft thin stools with lumps within them. Rather unusual.I am going to finish the whole sample to see what happens.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my sample the day before yesterday and took two pills yesterday, one in the morning and one at night. When I went to bed I could feel a hardness in the left side of my colon, but it wasn't painful, just slightly full feeling. I did feel a little anxiety about it. I am an alternating C and D type and tend to feel anxiety at the first twinge in my colon. I was afraid to try taking too many at first (it says you can take 1-2 tablets 2-4 times a day), not knowing if it would cause me to cramp up. It's probably too early to report anything yet, but I did have a movement this morning that was pain-free and fairly smooth. I am hoping for normal stool formation. What I got was very soft thin stools with lumps within them. Rather unusual.I am going to finish the whole sample to see what happens.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haven't tried mine yet,got a busy week planned and am afraid of any sudden surprises,will get to it as soon as I get a break.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Haven't tried mine yet,got a busy week planned and am afraid of any sudden surprises,will get to it as soon as I get a break.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had taken one on Monday night and 1 in the morning on Tuesday another at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday and felt bloated and constipated so I haven't taken another and I won't until I have another bout with the D. I felt the directions also were detailing people that have occational D, not the IBS kind. It definately stopped the D. Had a normal BM today, but I still feel bloated. I wouldn't recommend anyone taking the dosage like it is directed. I won't.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I had taken one on Monday night and 1 in the morning on Tuesday another at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday and felt bloated and constipated so I haven't taken another and I won't until I have another bout with the D. I felt the directions also were detailing people that have occational D, not the IBS kind. It definately stopped the D. Had a normal BM today, but I still feel bloated. I wouldn't recommend anyone taking the dosage like it is directed. I won't.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I received mine a couple of days ago also. They included a 2.00 coupon, but I hear this stuff is really expensive. I haven't taken any yet either. The information on the box indicates for occasional episodes of 'D'. I'm sticking with my Ibsacol. If someone on the board has good luck with it, I would be happy to send you my free sample of the Bowel Support, just email me with your address.Good Luck,Donna --- '-)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts