Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
650 Posts
Kmottus,I agree, everything I have tried that has worked for awhile and then the same old problem comes back. So far I've tried Acupuncture, Zelmac, and am currently enrolled in a Dexloxiglumide trial. The "Dex" has been the most effective so far, but I'm tired of looking for a magic pill. Maybe if we get enough of these things available we can switch from time to time. One thing the study has taught me is that after a full month with Nothing, I seemed somewhat better than when I was taking OTC's and herbal teas etc. Maybe some of this stuff is just irritating as the IBS instead of relieving it. What do you think?

· Registered
650 Posts
Kmottus,I agree, everything I have tried that has worked for awhile and then the same old problem comes back. So far I've tried Acupuncture, Zelmac, and am currently enrolled in a Dexloxiglumide trial. The "Dex" has been the most effective so far, but I'm tired of looking for a magic pill. Maybe if we get enough of these things available we can switch from time to time. One thing the study has taught me is that after a full month with Nothing, I seemed somewhat better than when I was taking OTC's and herbal teas etc. Maybe some of this stuff is just irritating as the IBS instead of relieving it. What do you think?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.