Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone im new here abd have had ibs for about 6 years i was just wondering if anyone could help as i dont know what to eat. Im currently not eating dairy and havent done for years plus i limit my intake of wheat and dont eat lactose. Im still having problems i think its linked to hormones but wondered what else i could do maybe low carb diet? ThanksLynda

·
Registered
311 Posts
carbs increase insulin production & insulin causes inflammation.............it causes many things that r really bad for the body in many ways............i take herbs & other things that r expectorants..........these reduce inflammation & the lowered blood flow, which heals..........also, increase stomach acid, hydrochloric acid..........this enables ur body to breakdown protein, especially.........high protein diets r well known to b constipating........look for things that help the adrenals..........as in adrenal fatigue.........it has alot to do with D....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.