Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have tried almost everthing with no results. There are a few co workers who told me about this chinese treatment called cupping but this is actually wet cupping which takes out stagnet blood. they draw blood with a needle and than suction out blood. One guy at work had crohns and was so bad he was in hospital for quite some time and after being treated has has no pain at all and does not go for treatments anymore. Someone else told me they had IBS and no longer has symptoms. I finally gave in and decided to go yesterday. He told me my condition was severe but that he believes he could help me. So, I had a treatment and I must say it was quite painful which he said was because of how severe my condition was. However I must say I did feel feel a difference. He also gave me some chinese medicine and told me to stop taking anything else. I am going to try this and I will let you know what the results are. Anyone who is interested can just google chinese accuptuncture and wet cupping . I am in toronto and this particular accupucturist is in Oakville and comes very highlly recommended. Wish me luck! Please let me know if anyone has tried this!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.