Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tried almost everything to help cope with my IBS, although my ibs is mainly caused from my anxiety/stress, i think it can be better coped with if i have some form of medication to help me. I am currently going back to running and excerising because as far as i remember, 3 years ago when i was still in high school my ibs was a lot better because of the sports i particpated in, now i cant even plan an event because i already think about my ibs a week before! Anyway, has anyone tried Digestive Advantage Irritable Bowel Syndrome Capsules, they are sold at walgreens and at Jewel I believe, I heard they work quite well, please let me know if you have tried them alerady, how they work and if they worked for you. Thank you!

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
They reduce my fart frequency but no more and no less than any other probiotic. However, any good probiotic (one that likely has viable bacteria in it) works for me and drops my fart frequency from 20-30 a day to 1-2 a day. So I respond well to them. Didn't take any probiotic when the IBS was bad, and my fart frequency was like that before, during and after the IBS was well controlled.Some people respond well, others don't. We had a bunch of posts back when the product first came out as they did offer some free samples.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.