Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

Digestive Advantage

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Gardentime1 
#1 ·
Hi im new to this forum, but i have been living with IBS D for a while now. My doctor had me taking nortripaline, but it made me get cotton mouth real bad. I check this site every now and then and one of the last articles under the news section was about probotics. It specifically mentioned Digestive Advantage and so I thought I would give it a shot. I figure if I take it with the Immodioum whick i take every morning I might have a chance to recover. I was just wondering if any of you seasoned vets have any advice or information that would be useful. thanks.

#3 ·
I got a free sample of Digestive Advantage a couple of months ago and forgot to take it most of the time. I just bought a months supply and will take it faithfully this time. The Caltrate works but I still get urgency and a lot of things still trigger me. Thought it was worth a try and what do we have to lose? I will also continue with the Caltrate.

#6 ·
I just strated to take DA six days agao as well. I chew one every day at 10 AM. The first few days I had really bad gas...a little painful, but it has since went away. I have yet to see any significant recovery, but the box said it will take 14 days of regular use. I will keep you updated on my progress.

#7 ·
I have been taking DA now for about a week. I actually ate a trigger food yesterday and stayed in the house just in case. No problem! Don't think I would risk a trigger food at this point if I had to go somewhere. I still do have a lot of gas. I think if someone stuck me with a pin that I would take off like a helium balloon.

G
#8 ·
I usually take DA after symptoms from a trigger food and it has been helpful. In several hours I can safely leave the house. But lately I am finding the trigger foods to be less of a problem. I was born in the Year of the Horse and eat like a horse.Char

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.