Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am so glad to find others out there just like me. I work forty hour work weeks and always had to have lunch breaks, I was hungry and ate at but at work we have a one stall restroom located kinda in the store. Fellow employees would tell me to go somewhere else and use the restroom because I would use the bathroom so much they would not know how to deal with it. I have gotten so use to it now after having it for five years, but I was wandering if there was anything I could take to prevent it somewhat, well that is when my friend introduced me to digestive essentials, found at any health food store, they work miracles I have tried everything and nothing works like they do, you take them right before you are getting ready to eat at every meal and bam. Bad thing is I am out of them and been out for two days trying to get more as soon as possible because I have been back in the restroom at work for the last two days..You all need to try these. I order them online but right not they are on back order if that tells you anything at swansonvitamins.com they are only around four dollars there unlike Gnc. I need some fast left work early today had pain bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello other listeners besides the man who only knows how to upset people Ronc I was tryin to help others out with info i learned about and got. Apparently if you don't want to learn of what helped others out you should not be on here. I have suffered with this for five years and finally I found something. Would you not be happy too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts