Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im guessing that dinner is the biggest meal of the day for most people...well anyway today i was fine and all and i had pasta and salad for dinner which is a completely okay meal for me it doesnt give me any annoying symptoms and such, but i guess i ate 2 much or 2 quickly or something because after i ate i had a stomachache and went 2 the bathroom and had some semi loose stools but not d. so is this just because i ate a large amount too quickly? by the way, i dont take any medications or anything i havent been diagnosed w/ ibs but i think i do have a mild version of itthanks for all ur advice and help.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi,Every time you eat something it causes an 'urge' to go. This happens to everyone, but is much stronger for people with IBS. I think its meant to happen about 10-15 minutes after you eat. There are some links to research posted around the BB, mostly by eric. (Sorry, I can't remember where they are).I think it doesn't matter how safe the meal is, if you eat too much it will give you problems.Wavey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.