Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been going on for a while now, mostly since my daughter was born, not sure if that has anything to do with it......Sometimes I get this very watery discharge, I can feel it as it starts to run out. There is no odor or anything.Also, most times after a bowel movement I have this clear/whitish slimey vaginal discharge that just sort of hangs there until I wipe it off. (Sorry to be graphic, but I don't know how else to explain it). Also no odor. Its not thick like yeast infections are supposed to be, its more of a thin slimey texture.Can anyone help me out with these symptoms?I have a dr. appointment, but its over a month away.thank you.

G

·
I could be wrong, but this sounds like an abundance of what we used to call "slippery stretchy" mucus from increased estrogen levels. It usually appears from 1 to 7 days prior to ovulation and indicates extreme fertility.I became familiar with the stuff from doing my own cervical exams and testing my mucus when we were using natural family planning for birth control.Yep, I know the feeling of having that slimey stuff dripping out of me... but I didn't mind it at all, I think because I knew what it was? (& for me it was very erotic)If you have concerns, a visit to your doc might help.Evie

·
Registered
820 Posts
I've also experienced such, which is why I've always worn panty shields. It was also pleasant for me, it seemed to be around the time of ovulation and was....uh....in ready mode! *smile*Anyway, if there's no odor or other discomfort like itching, you don't have anything to worry about. Relax and enjoy the baby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.