Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Ronal - welcome firstly - yes, I do occassionally feel rather light-headed- particularly if I've passed a really grim BM but focussing - well, I'm as blind as a bat but I don't think you mean like that do you? I'd run that by the old GP, haven't heard that before.Good luckSue, Manchester

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi ronal, I too have problems with dizziness but most of the meds I take cause that and I also have problems with my inner ear, but when I do have a really bad day like today I feel weak and dizzy and I have to a very important meeting today and am dreading it. that just adds to it. also anybody else ready for school to start.........laurie

·
Registered
51 Posts
sounds weird, but i think it has to do with stress and anxiety... also, you may be grinding your teeth or clenching your jaw in your sleep... this can cause inner ear problems etc. which could cause the dizziness

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Rhonal: I get dizzy when in a car, in motion, etc. Some medicines do make you dizzy. If you are IBS-D, I can see that you would get light headed. If it's once in a while, a dramamine will help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.