Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
discomfort in the extreme lower abdomen area-- almost where you might expect pains while ovulating or even the beginnings of a bladder infection? I drink copious amounts of water and also ingest a fair amount of cranberry products. I urinate frequently but it is not painful, nor have I experienced a change in urine volume or color. The discomfort I am experiencing is periodic. It will bother me for a day or two then dissipate for sometimes weeks at a time.Anyone else experience something like this? I should also add that I take a very low dosage of Lexapro and also donnatal as needed for periodic gas and diarrhea. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, I do have that, and you are right, it feels exactly like when I am ovulating, as a matter of fact, it is worse when I am ovulating. I just figured it is "trapped gas" or has to do with my hormones...I do have a disease called interstitial cystitis, but my symptoms when I am in a "flare" with that are burning, feeling the need to urinate all the time and not much is there, having to "push" to urinate, pain in the lower abdomen, back, and the "urinary area" and a host of other things. I don't know if this helps, but just wanted to say I have had the same thing...maybe one of the other gals will have some more to add...Take Care,Kan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.