Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just recently diagnosed with ibs. Sometimes I wont have a BM for 2-3 days and then itll usually be diarrhea or loose stools, sometimes I'll have loose stools a few days in a row. The gas pains and pains sometimes before a BM is horrible! how do you deal with this? Is there anything you take?Since I am new to all this I was just wanting advice and see if anyone else has similar problems. I almost hate to go anywhere!

·
Banned
39 Posts
I was just recently diagnosed with ibs. Sometimes I wont have a BM for 2-3 days and then itll usually be diarrhea or loose stools, sometimes I'll have loose stools a few days in a row. The gas pains and pains sometimes before a BM is horrible! how do you deal with this? Is there anything you take?Since I am new to all this I was just wanting advice and see if anyone else has similar problems. I almost hate to go anywhere!
I get this way so you are not alone. I am suffering from a urinary track infection right now and having IBS symptoms with this is putting me through hell with dealing with both. I'm constipated today and feel like I need to go all the time. Even the straining that I do all the time isn't helping. The more I strain it is making my infection and bladder hurt more.I'm sure to explode with D very soon I hope. I'll feel so much better and it might even blow out this infection out of me. Who knows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.