Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I was just wondering if IBS symptoms can change over time. Usually I'm IBS D and have to rush to the loo and maybe go 3-4 times in a short space of time. I also get the bloatedness after eating etc. However, this time my symptoms seem to have changed. I haven't been getting the 'urgency' of needing the loo, but when I do go, it's not diarreah but just loose and unformed. It can be like this in the morning but then by afternoon, it can be pellet like. My insides are also making all kinds of gurgling noises alot of the time! I also feel discomfort (like a bulkness!), rather than pain in my descending colon and stomach. My whole digestive system just feels 'mushy'. I also seem to be burping more frequently. Also how long do bouts of IBS go on for? I have been like this for almost a month now and I'm finding it hard to get my bowel movements back to normal. Does anybody else suffer IBS in this way?ThanksJo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.