Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI'm almost ready to try the tapes. We're actually geting a bonus at work this year so this will be my treat - guess I'm just looking for somethigng to push me.All my life I've had physical symptoms related to stress - IBS being the worst. I'm wondering if other people also had trouble with headaches, neck tension, etc and found that the tapes helped with this. I'd assume it would but thought I'd ask (and all you nice people can also yell at me to just go ahead and get the tapes
nancy

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Mwinter, first it would be great if you could come to our Portland support group if you can?
But not sure how far you live from ST Vincents hospital in Beaverton?Anyway on your question, I think you will find like a lot of others have found that the bodies muscle tension is relieved, hence relieving minor aches and pains throughout the body. Also, as your symptoms get better you will see improvments in this.I personally feel you'll be treating yourself to a very good thing for your health and IBS.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EricThanks for the info. I'm sure I will get the tapes.Also, thanks for the invitation. Of course I htink of coming but I have so many meetings at night during the week (I'km on the board of a non-profit - very much a working board) that even when I don't have one, I want to hybernate at home. I have no excuse about being too far from St Vincents - 5 minutes away
thanksnancy

·
Registered
922 Posts
Nancy, my answer is definitely yes!!
I'm glad you're there near Eric and the support and IBS groups he is involved with, let him help you and things are looking up for you! Also I will not "yell" at you, things will be fine! Norb

·
Registered
442 Posts
I ordered the CD and it's also my hope that the HT will release a bit the IBS AND Tinnitus and other things i have.Some here have found relief not only from the IBS.Have a nice day-----------------

·
Registered
134 Posts
HI all,The quick answer is most often yes. Benifits from other presentations are often favourably impacted by the sessions.There is lots posted about how the program was developed and how mind and body work together.Marilyn put a thread together of common answers,that might help you too.Best RegardsMike

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
mwinter, I hope you can make a meeting or two that would be great, we have a lot of educational speaker and drs talk there.
I can keep you informed if there is a really good one, like dr koval talking.If you ever want to talk on the phone let me know also, as its not long distance.

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Great Nancy, stay in touch and we will help if you have any questions ect.. Enjoy the tapes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.