Yeah, Once a month......

·
Registered
14,427 Posts
Yeah, Once a month......

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just started taking Zoloft and antitriptaline and last week I was thinking my face looked puffy,I really hadn't noticed it before I was thinking it was a side affect of my new meds,I made a note to ask my doc next week. Cindy

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just started taking Zoloft and antitriptaline and last week I was thinking my face looked puffy,I really hadn't noticed it before I was thinking it was a side affect of my new meds,I made a note to ask my doc next week. Cindy

·
Registered
249 Posts
ive been taking zoloft for about a month and people have been asking me if i stopped eating because my face looks thinner.Thats usually the first place i lose weight. I cant wait for the rest of my body to follow.

·
Registered
249 Posts
ive been taking zoloft for about a month and people have been asking me if i stopped eating because my face looks thinner.Thats usually the first place i lose weight. I cant wait for the rest of my body to follow.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I can't expplain for sure the bloating...I always thought is had something to do with the body retaining fluid.I noticed your other post on your nightmares...have you been tested for thyroid problems? The reason I ask is that sometimes having a "puffy" face and other symptoms can be indicative of a thyroid problem. I know when my thyroid is acting up when I get worse nightmares than usual...almost like my body is telling me something.Hope you figure it out.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I can't expplain for sure the bloating...I always thought is had something to do with the body retaining fluid.I noticed your other post on your nightmares...have you been tested for thyroid problems? The reason I ask is that sometimes having a "puffy" face and other symptoms can be indicative of a thyroid problem. I know when my thyroid is acting up when I get worse nightmares than usual...almost like my body is telling me something.Hope you figure it out.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have had my thyroid tested several times, and that's not it..see, I still can't figure it out.I do suffer from constipation...maybe that has something to do with it?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have had my thyroid tested several times, and that's not it..see, I still can't figure it out.I do suffer from constipation...maybe that has something to do with it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.