Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see on my bowel x-rays report that i have ***accumulation of stools in my colon and the small bowel with no distension .I also have pelvic phlebolythes and no abdominal calcification found.WHAT is a phlebolythe????A inflammed vein???IS IT WHAT THEY CALL A "NORMAL" BOWEL????? Totally unresponsible!!!!!!! "Normal" because they don't know what to do rigth?Please folks read carefully your test results don't rely on the doctors honesty.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Well there usually is some stools in colon, and if you have constipation that is what you would see."Small spots of calcium in the pelvis are normal, particularly in women who have had children. These cause no symptoms or other problems, but there sometimes may be very many of them. They are called �phleboliths.� " http://www.health.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=4...93&return=47831 The "abdominal calcification" thing sounds like they didn't see big spots of calcification that could indicate something serious like cancer.I don't think any of this indicates you have an organic disease of the colon
K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
Well there usually is some stools in colon, and if you have constipation that is what you would see."Small spots of calcium in the pelvis are normal, particularly in women who have had children. These cause no symptoms or other problems, but there sometimes may be very many of them. They are called �phleboliths.� " http://www.health.uab.edu/show.asp?durki=4...93&return=47831 The "abdominal calcification" thing sounds like they didn't see big spots of calcification that could indicate something serious like cancer.I don't think any of this indicates you have an organic disease of the colon
K.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.