Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well been threw alot of tests with gi doc and he says i have ibs my problem is right when i wake up i have to go and some times it real loose are its the big d and my stools are lighter in color but then there its times i will not go for two are more days and then its more formed and darker and most of the time right after eating my stomach starts making all kinds of noises iam bloated and always have gas but when i wake in the morning my bloating is gone is this a clasic symtom with ibs i keep freaking out to my gi doc thinking my liver is the problem iam only 35 years old he says its not my liver because of the two ultra sounds and a hida scan done as well showing no gallbladder problems and as well all five of my liver blood test came back normal and does anyone else suffer some nausea with there ibs?I know iam under alot of stress and axiety right now over the whole thing..Whats crazy i would do right into the big d for five days are more the right into the big c!!!I did some reading and it says stress can make your ibs worse..See for me my hands will begain to sweat just before i have to go most of the time but for me most of the time iam only going once a day and its in the early mornings..But i have had loose stools since 1996 but didnt pay much mind to them tell i did some reading on them then i started to get freaked out about it this last may.I had some yellow stools somtimes and when you goggle yellow stools on the net it says liver problems but my gi doc says yellow stools are normal so thats how mine started i was tested for c-diff as well stool studys where normal but took flagyl anyway man thats a nasty pill had to take it for 10 days

· Registered
239 Posts
I have most of the same symptoms as you, although I did not go through all of the tests you have.My IBS started kind of out of the blue but basically, when I'm having a flare up, my worst time will be in the morning. Usually when I get up and start moving around. I can feel my lower intestines go into knots and I know that I will be "going" soon. Sometimes I will have several loose stools before it is all finished. Other times, it will "wait" until I've had my breakfast and then kick into gear. I rarely EVER have any attacks in the evenings.Recently, my IBS has changed to being less loose stools and more constipation--this after 8 years of loose stools. I won't say I'm constipated but my bowels are definitely slow moving. But I also will get diarrhea too.I also gets LOTS of noises after eating some foods.

· Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so pretty much i can say its ibs?I thought i was the only one going on with these types of symtoms!!!They should put on the net saying yellow stools mean liver problems man did it ever freak me out!!!i have no family problems with liver are cancer they all live to very long age but i do have one cuzent that has chrons she has had it since she was young!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.