Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this has anything to do with my IBS but I'm always having really bad muscle tension. My back and neck always hurt me and lately my hips hurt. Does anyone else have this problem because of their IBS?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have TMJ and my back and neck hurt a lot. I'm not sure if I just don't have a high tolerance for pain anymore or what. It could also be stress. It seems like I feel stress in my body. No matter how much I try to get new ways of thinking etc, my body seems tense.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also have really bad hip pain, especially at night and I have back pain (probably because my sacaryliac always pops out). You should definitely talk to your doctor about it though since pelvic pain is also a symptom of ovarian cancer which sometimes mimics ibs. My doctor did tell me though that my hip pain probably is because of ibs.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou all for the info I just was not sure if it could be related. I thought the hip pain could be because of the IBS but the neck and back I didn't get because I'm only 21 years old ya know. They probably hurt because of stress though that does make sense because I am always tense. I did not know that ovarian cancer mimics IBS I would have never thought that. I will talk to my doctor and let him know what's going on. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.