Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just diagnosed with IBS, and I also have endometriosis. I know with endometriosis it can lead to other diseases, but I was wondering how many others with IBS are suffering from other chronic illness as well.

·
Registered
73 Posts
CFS, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Raynaud's, and Sjogren's Syndrome. My friends call me either Syndrome Girl or Alphabet Soup... Susan

·
Registered
73 Posts
CFS, Fibromyalgia, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Raynaud's, and Sjogren's Syndrome. My friends call me either Syndrome Girl or Alphabet Soup... Susan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I too have IBS, Acid Reflux, Myoclonus, and a bad heart valve too. It is hard coping with all these, and doctors. Plus I had the endometrios too. Am always scared it will come back had four surgerys for that already.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I too have IBS, Acid Reflux, Myoclonus, and a bad heart valve too. It is hard coping with all these, and doctors. Plus I had the endometrios too. Am always scared it will come back had four surgerys for that already.

·
Registered
117 Posts
depression, anxiety, many phobias, rapid heart beat, palpatations (unexplained), gerd...seizures, thats the only one docs worry about, but being on so many meds dosent help. And often I bring on attacks from panic. I traveled through a few docs that gave me weird diagnosis, but the fact is for me, I need to adjust my way of life, and living...meds will help me, but I have faith in myself that I am strong enough to overcome the stupid seizures...and have done so, thus far/5 months..I have been diagnosed with chrones, ulcerative colitis and other things, all gross, painful tests inconclusive..but for me it was in my head, the stupid GI docs cost me about 4K to teach me I had to teach myself..hehe

1 - 20 of 237 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.