Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two questions.I reccommended citro-mag to fuzzz because of severe C. If anyone's wondering, that's what I was told to take to cleanse my colon when I had my barium enema).I was wondering though, since I only need to drink 1/10 of the bottle to get results, does anyone know if it's safe to put any unused portion in the fridge to keep, and is it safe to use on a weekly basis (just for a cleanse)?

·
Registered
374 Posts
At first i took only 1/4 of the bottle.It took 9 hrs to have any thing out...and not much came out.It gave me cramping and bloating and gasss+++.also i had lots of pain,and belly noises.i took1/2 of the remaining anyway this am....i need to get empty,after i hrs.....still nothing...i see the rest of the day...Hopefully it won t keep me awake(i work nites
).I kept the rest in the fridge,well sealed.if it works....i ll take it at the first sign of constipation...------------------Fuzzz (fed up with IBS)

·
Registered
122 Posts
For some reason I am remembering that there is a warning on the bottle about how long you can store it --- I don't have any at home, so I can't check, but you might want to look at the bottle. I would hate for you to drink it after its lost effectiveness. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.