Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone lives in or around Marion County. I live in Belleview and would be interested in e-mailing anyone from this area to talk about our stomach problems.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yes, I'm another Floridian -- I live in Bradenton (just above Sarasota) and have been suffering for what seems like ages (well, over 10 years anyway). Always glad to have others to talk with around the state. Phyllis

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yes, I'm another Floridian -- I live in Bradenton (just above Sarasota) and have been suffering for what seems like ages (well, over 10 years anyway). Always glad to have others to talk with around the state. Phyllis

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in Orlando I put a post awhile ago about trying to find a local Support Group and I got some responses from people in Tampa and Orlando... I never did find any Support Group. You can email me if you Like.Abby-101

·
Registered
71 Posts
I live in Orlando I put a post awhile ago about trying to find a local Support Group and I got some responses from people in Tampa and Orlando... I never did find any Support Group. You can email me if you Like.Abby-101

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.