Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
293 Posts
I have posted several times regarding my experience with Miralax. I have been taking it for almost 10 months now. At first, it was very effective, but after the first three months or so, my body started to adjust to it. It has gradually become less effective and I am having to resort to other means in combination with the Miralax to move my bowels. It did not cause any cramping or nausea like so many other laxatives. I do get mild bloating and a significant increase in the amount of flatulence. Give it a try, though. For many people, it has been a breakthrough in treating chronic constipation.

· Registered
293 Posts
I have posted several times regarding my experience with Miralax. I have been taking it for almost 10 months now. At first, it was very effective, but after the first three months or so, my body started to adjust to it. It has gradually become less effective and I am having to resort to other means in combination with the Miralax to move my bowels. It did not cause any cramping or nausea like so many other laxatives. I do get mild bloating and a significant increase in the amount of flatulence. Give it a try, though. For many people, it has been a breakthrough in treating chronic constipation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.