Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
318 Posts
Hi BeachI just started Miralax within the last week for C - the 3rd and 4th day I switched to D, but now it's calming down and hopefully starting to normalize.There's quite a few comments about Miralax - just do a search - especially in the archives.I take it in Kool-Aid and only taste an aftertaste if I haven't dissolved it completely.Karen

· Registered
318 Posts
Hi BeachI just started Miralax within the last week for C - the 3rd and 4th day I switched to D, but now it's calming down and hopefully starting to normalize.There's quite a few comments about Miralax - just do a search - especially in the archives.I take it in Kool-Aid and only taste an aftertaste if I haven't dissolved it completely.Karen

· Registered
318 Posts
Like Vikee said, it is effective for long term use, despite what's on the label. The doc that prescribed it for me made this very clear. (There are also comments about usage in the archives)Karen

· Registered
318 Posts
Like Vikee said, it is effective for long term use, despite what's on the label. The doc that prescribed it for me made this very clear. (There are also comments about usage in the archives)Karen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.