Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Hello everyone. Can IBS cause weight loss? I have such bad anxiety over colon cancer, but my doctor says I am fine base on the CT, MRI, and blood work I had last year. Lately I think I have been having bowel changes. Sometimes they look normal sometimes I don't think they do. Like today, they came out in separate lumps and one had white mucus on it which may be from the prep h. Do hemorrhoids cause mucus? Sometimes I go at a time I don't normally go. I usually only go in the morning when I wake up. I have been so scared I haven't been eating much. I used to love those Arizona iced teas but I stopped that and haven't been having ice cream. 2 weeks ago I was 203 and now I am 191, but I have been super scared and not eating as much. I am also on anti depressants. Can anyone try and put my mind at ease?
sad.png

·
Registered
485 Posts
Ibs can cause weight loss.but it isn't possible from 203 to191 with in two weeks.Hemorrhoids cause mucus and blood.Antidepressant also can't help to diarrhea side.(my experience)You should visit another doctor to confirm other grounds of weight loss.

Take care.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.