Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took a multi symptom immodiom for the first time. I took the regular Immodiom before (just one) and it helps with diarrhia but not with pain. The other Imodiom tells you on the box that it suppose to help with cramps. I don't have watery diarrhia. It looks more like a big pile of mudd or sometimes many little shredded pieces of stool. When I have this kind of stools even if it is just one a day like that than I walk around all day with this achy feeling in my tummy ( I just call it diarrhia ache). I hope everybody knows what I mean. Does the multi symptom immodiom help for that ? I don't really have gas pain, my tummy is completly flat and I am not bloated at all. I just want to get rid of this sore annoying feeling.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I take the Imodium plus caplets with simethicone, its supposed to help with wind and bloating. I dont have watery D either just very loose, like mush every day and I get a ache all the time down the left side colon and in the middle of the abdomin below belly button with stomach cramps all day every day. I still have the pain and the wind and bloating, with taking the Imodium plus caplets, so I would say they dont help me, but they could help others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.