Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get twinges of pain, but it mostly aches in the same place after the BM. Up near the waistline on the right side, sometimes moves to the left. This is where my gas pains are too, but mostly I believe it is muscular since I have fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndome. So curious if I'm the only one like this. So does pain stay in one place or move around the entire abdomen for you???ThanksTania

·
Registered
927 Posts
My pain moves around. Sometimes it feels like a line of pain from navel to rib cage, other times just radiates around navel. Sometimes it stabs in my right side and other times my left. Occasionally when really bad I get a backache as well. When i first hhad symptoms rom IBS it was on my right side. Thought for sure it was my appendix. Wish that was all it was.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Same here....lower left quadrant. A stabbing pain that forces me to stop what i am doing and makes me unable to stand up straight. May last anywhere from 10 seconds to a good few hours at a time. Sometimes I may feel it on the right side but doesnt last there for long and ultimately ends up on the left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.