Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i havnt posted for a bit because i have been doing everything to battle my ibs on my own terms not to let the ibs rule me but for the past month i have been doing very well with mikes tapes,meds,and keeping my mind on other tasks in hand and staying off the net i have only had d one time this hole month and doing well i just wanted to say hi to everyone and thanks for all the support and i will check in from time to time!!

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Forrest, that is great to hear. You have come a long ways from when you first starting posting to how your doing now and that is really good your doing better. Good job and well done.

·
Registered
4,570 Posts
Thanks for posting, Forrest, and happy you are doing well - I know it is sort of a catch-22 in terms of being on the BB since Mike's program moves you away from IBS thoughts, many times, the best way forward is to not read about or report the play-by-play symptoms - but then too, support is helpful as well! But you wise not to keep those thoughts front and center by less posting and reading. It really does help - but so glad you let us know that you are doing well!! Thank you - because this is so encouraging to others who are suffering!All the best to you and to your continued success. Take care!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'm so pleased for you

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the meds that seem to be working is clomipramine 25 mg twice a day it seems to slow everything down the axiety ect and iam taking probiotic lactobacillus this was ask of me from my gi doctor so with the two doctors working together have came up with somthing that seems to be working good i think it is good to keep all the good benefical bacteria going and as well i have slow down on my sugar intake so this cuts down on the gas because sugar feeds the bateria in the colon!!And with the help with mikes tapes that is my war and fight to be ibs free!!But i know everyone is diffrent but that is what is working for me as well its a pluse to have doctors that care about there work in helping others so good doctors does help as well!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.