Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one tried domeridome. I have just been prescribed it but have not found much of a difference. I find bentylol works much better when I have bloating and pain but I hate taking any meds because I worry about side effects. Can't take the pain anymore thinking about asking for atidepressants. anyone tried any of these and had results?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Hi, A few weeks ago I had the most awful chest pains - I nearly called an ambulance several times. I was first checked-out for this in hospital about 9/10 years ago (ECG, heart trace, etc - all clear). I suppose I only get chest pains like this once every 3/4 months or so. The last time it happened I went to my GP 2 days later. He prescribed Domperidone. Since then I haven't even had much in the way of moderate/mild chest pains which were more common. The only side effect I seem to have is that my sleep isn't always as deep and undisturbed as it usually is. I normally manage to turn over and go back to sleep fairly quickly so it isn't too bad.....it's just annoying at the time!Baz

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for replying. I think I'll try it that way insead of waiting til I'm in pain. The other thing was I also have a burned esophagus and I read somewhere it was not good for that. I take Zantac for the acid

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.