Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was doing more research on the net and came across a site from Dr Dahldram. Its seems he has a good grasp as to what is happening. I called and spoke with him and he is familiar with all the symtoms and claims an amazing success rate. I had a medium attack today. I have some success with diet and all. I have started to feel that since it usually takes a few days for an attack to develop IBS works in a cycle. The key is breaking the cycle. That is what Dr Dahldram says as well. I will start his program soon as I get enough cash to pay for it. He also states a ffew things that make so much sense. One is not drinking liquids with meals. Drink before you eat and at least 1hour or more after eating. I have followed what I can from his site so far and it helps a bit. I am wondering if any one else has tried his remedy?Christine

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
I Believe Dr Dahldam, does not have the credentials to treat IBS. He is not a gi doc or an MD and his opionins do not match current up to date IBS research.He has also supplied highy inaccurate IBS information here.He has also called people names here.Buyer be very aware.Funny too because I was just talking about him and some others to a major IBS organization who have stated they are concerned about his methods and inaccurate information

·
Registered
23,983 Posts
Do yourself a huge favor which won't cost you anything.Spend sometime on the bb here reading and talking, before going any further.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts