Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
957 Posts
Good luck for tomorrow! When I took my driving test - more years ago than I care to remember, I was a bag of nerves. Took it on a busy Friday afternoon in the middle of winter. Because I'm only 5' 2" the seat had blocks put underneath so I could reach the pedals. Doing the hill start with snow coming through the window I had open, there was a sudden crash - the seat came off the blocks!! The examiner looked at me in disgust, I had to continue driving with my little legs trying to reach the pedals. I was past caring after this but somehow I passed the test. Try and keep calm and just think of it as a normal lesson

· Registered
957 Posts
Here's another funny story to cheer you up....not long after I'd passed my test I went out in the car, came home and was parking it up the drive but the garden wall suddenly jumped out in front of the car - amazing what garden walls can do. I did a really good repair job before my husband came home. He knew what I'd done though - somehow I'd got the spray paint I'd used all over my slippers
Oh and another time I sort of ran into the Post Office wall - that's another story which I won't go into

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.