Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
292 Posts
aww lynsey!!! (hugs) don't worry, it'll be fine, its just like another driving lesson! early night tonight, immodium, you'll be fine. i always find with school exams etc that i have to eat very little before but i have to eat something for the energy levels. like a slice of toast an hour before, something like that. maybe it'll work for you too?xxx

· Registered
292 Posts
glad to be of help! i generally just eat whatever i feel like. I often forget to eat cus i have no appetite so don't really want to eat so its often something like rice and chicken. soup's always good too.don't worry bout venting, better out than in! as for your period, maybe it'll take your mind off the ibs
lol you'll be just fine

· Registered
292 Posts
heya lynsey, just had to drop in in my spare mins to find out how you did! dont worry about it, you got less minors than me
and one of my friends failed in total style, 2 majors, a dangerous(we didn't even know you could get those!!!!) and a heap of minors! its crazy, they've made it really hard to pass, according to my old driving instructor they're delibirately makeing it much harder at mo and failing ppl for really silly things - one boy up here failed cus of these traffic lights at roadworks that were set up wrong so no matter what he did he was breaking the law! and if its any consolation my gran reckons its better if you fail the first time round and my gran is ace! just get booked in quick for next time and you'll be fine and you won't be stressing as much either!xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.