Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Lynsey, best of luck tomorrow, I know you'll do great!
Just try your best to stay calm (easy to say, I know), take your immodium, and it will be over with before you know it.I'm sure the examiner will have seen all kinds of reaction to the stress of the test before, so won't even notice if you have a hot flush!Keeping my fingers crossed for you that you feel o.k. tomorrow, and let us know how it goes!Take care! Julie

· Registered
55 Posts
Lynsey, I was thinking about you today, wondering about how you were doing. Don't worry about it at all, it sounds like you did really well, and now that you know what to expect you'll be fine next time. I'm sure it was just nerves that got in the way. I know I made really stupid mistakes when I took my test because I was so nervous.Even after I passed my test I had my brother in the car with me one time. He had a big cup of coke from McDonalds sitting in the cup holder, and I went around the corner so fast that it came out of the cup holder and spilled all over him! You should have seen his face with a lap full of ice and puddles of coke! Ha, Ha! He still makes fun of me for that. Couldn't have planned it better if I'd tried!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.