Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
Awwwww. Sorry about that Lynsey. But I think you did really well - You can put those fails down to nerves, which play a big part when someone is scrutinising your every move. Plus the test are so much harder than they used to be. Put in for your next test straightaway. now you know what to expect I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours!Mandy x

· Registered
469 Posts
Quick one just to put a smile on your face! When I passed my test my bro let me use his car for the day. To get it off my mom and dad's drive I had to reverse in off at an angle. And as I was going back I heard this massive crunch. So pulled forward, and tried again. And again, until I realised something was really wrong. Got out the car, and saw a massive dent all the way down the side of the car! LOL the first time in a car on my own and I did that. Needless to say my bro wasn't impressed! Still makes me laugh to this day. Hope you feel better! x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.