Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in case im not up and running next week Happy St Patricks Day everyone and heres somethin for ya Phyllis
BTW how are you doin haveny heard much from ya lately? but i am behind on readin post too, boy ya miss a few days and the post pile up on ya
------------------Peter

·
Registered
236 Posts
Thank you so much Peter. Missed you - I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth.A very happy St. Patrick's Day to you too, and to all on the BB. I'm looking forward to having a day off work. It's usually a wet and windy day here in Dublin, so I'll watch the Parade from the comfort of my armchair beside a blazing turf fire. By the way, I discovered something interesting from a historical document I read recently. Do you know who was the first person from Columbus's expedition to set foot on American soil? It was an Irishman named Patrick Maguire, and apparently he was so excited that he jumped into the shallow water and waded ashore. Why does that please me so much? I was born a Maguire, and formerly worked as a travel agent and tour guide, so it seems rather appropriate that a distant ancestor was also involved in the travel business!(Maybe he brought the IBS gene to America!)------------------Phyllis

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Petey Ole Boy!!!!!! Sooooooo glad you are back. Where the heck ya been anyhow? You weren't gone "a few" days, you were gone a lot of days, about 10!!!!!!! It has been pretty miserable around here without our favorite *******! Hope your absence wasn't on account of illness?Welcome Back! (Did you notice that we have Lisa back too? Isn't that great?)[This message has been edited by Lynn (edited 03-12-99).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am glad you are back Peter, you had a few people worried. Happy St Patricks Day to you too. Jenni

1 - 4 of 4 Posts