Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1)Chew food very well. Your jaws should cry out in agony. That means you are chewing well. Your chewing should make a cow look like a hurried eater. NO kidding, I swear this simple tip works like magic!2)Walk atleast 10 km everday until the symptoms subside & stabilise.3)Wake up early & see what your "natural timing " is. I wake up at 4 a.m. Don't laugh, your bowels may be trying to open up early morning when you are asleep. It is only too well known what controlling the urge to pass stools leads to_One way to motivate yourself to get up early is that by waking up early, chances are there the rest day would go smoothly.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
ibs=foods intoleranceBe too much sportive=More unstable bowel.4a.m?Ouch,i sleep at 12:01 am.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
I change,ibs=food malbsortionalternative products=all speculationstargeting treatment=pain(sensitivity)blockerseveryday relief:evoidind foods that cause c,d,trapped gas.Wheat bran,high sugars,high fructose,bananas,food who are known to cause c.

·
Registered
9,141 Posts
It's a good try at least.Moving is a good thing but i'm already exhausted.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Let's agree that we all have different triggers and different things work for us. These are good tips to follow, yet they are not the magic bullet for us all.Drinking a gallon a day of water for those who have constipation is primo !!Yet again, we have similarities and yet many differences.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.