Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is it going for everyone? ive been doing it for about 2-3 weeks and not feeling the benefits, i still seem to get gas or cramp like within an hour of eating... i keep to a routine everyday, eat at the same times of days and snack alot, like i will have probiotic drink and my bowel of cereal every morning followed by a yoghurt about 20-30mins later, then about 11 a bag of crisps or tea n biscuits, lunch at 12 either a sandwich or soup or maybe some wheat free pasta ( my bros lol) during the afternoon snackon cereal bars or crisps or fruit, anything thats in the house.... dinner time is anytime after 4pm in my house never anything overly big yesturday i had curry wich i rather enjoyed and ate more than usual (i think my contraceptive played a roll in that part) after it will be tea n biscuits (if i feel i can eat anything more) and maybe during the evening i might have a bacon sandwich or cereal, but ALWAYS have some poridge with my last pill of the day about 9-930pm.... somedays i feel great following this, and others i dont, i dnt think im doing anything wrong...i dont see anything wrong but i STILL get that bubbling sensation. although im not an IBS-D im IBS-C when when i go (morning) its soft, neither hard nor soft (cow pat sort of)...but during the day i feel the need to go agan round about 3-4pm, and i dont see why, i dont go because i feel what i ate hasnt been inthere long enough lol! or am i better off just going? its like everything i eat is bein processed (in my mind) too fast. anyone else the same?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.