Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought and read this book by Heather Van Vorous and I am curious to know if anyone has tried her suggestions. I also bought the book 'Breaking the vicious cycle' and noticed that it has a very different approach - anyone tried that??I appreciate your feedback.ann (I am so glad to find this forum)

·
Registered
122 Posts
ive tried the book. all i can say is that some of the foods arent all that great. i still had a tummy ache after. the only way i can actually eat whatever i want, including ice cream, cake, and all the goodies is if i take lomotil.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The advice i wish i would have gotten before i read this book: Don't eliminate everything on her list of "bad" foods if they don't actually bother you. I read the book, saw that certain foods were "bad" and eliminated the. Now i struggle everytime i go to put something new into my very poor diet. This week's accomplishment was orange juice....Just my two cents, i know her book/advice have helped many. I have also read breaking the bonds and i have found that since my problems seem to be more anxiety based that it was more helpful to me. Good luck in researching it all and i hope you are feeling well.kac

1 - 5 of 5 Posts