Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine met someone who swore this diet / book's advice had gotten rid of all their allergic problems and digestive complaints.From what I read there isn't much scientific evidence to support it's theories.Has anyone tried this approach or know of anyone who has ?

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I haven't tried it, and what I've read of the "science" behind it...well it seems that some of it is things picked and chosen to support the diet, rather than the diet coming from a complete analysis, but that is just MY opinion of it.Anyway.I know people who have found that the diet in the book that is recommended for them really does seem to work well for them.But I don't know of any study that shows that it works for what percentage of people. But I do assume that for some people the diet that is recommended for them ends up being something that works for them (I mean even a stopped watch is right twice a day
).K.

·
Registered
34,955 Posts
I haven't tried it, and what I've read of the "science" behind it...well it seems that some of it is things picked and chosen to support the diet, rather than the diet coming from a complete analysis, but that is just MY opinion of it.Anyway.I know people who have found that the diet in the book that is recommended for them really does seem to work well for them.But I don't know of any study that shows that it works for what percentage of people. But I do assume that for some people the diet that is recommended for them ends up being something that works for them (I mean even a stopped watch is right twice a day
).K.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.