Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I DID IT. A WOMAN TOLD ME ABOUT IT ON A CRUISE AND I TOLD A FRIEND WHO IS DISABLED FROM FIBRO MYALGIA. ALL PAIN IS GONE FOR ALL THREE OF US.NO MEDICINE, NO EXCERCISE. EMAIL ME AT ORIGINS-1###ATT.NET FOR DETAILS.I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL YOU ANYTHING, I JUST WANT TO KEEP TRACK OF THE RESULTS YOU HAVE IF YOU TRY IT.PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE A FORM LETTER REPLY AND LATER A FOLLOW UP EMAIL TO CHECK ON YOUR RESULTS.BILL WILLIAMS

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hello Bill. It would be great if you could share with everybody here your information about obtaining relief from Fibromyalgia, here on this forum. Asking people to email them is a trick a lot of people use when they are selling or promoting something, or trying to gain from people emailing them in some way. Thank you. I'm sure you understand as a former Fibro sufferer yourself. I'm sure people would like to read here on this forum any helpful information you have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SORRY TO APPEAR SECRETIVE, BUT I REALLY WANT TO SEE IF EVERYONE IS HELPED THE WAY WE HAVE BEEN.I AM TAKING 1000MG OF MAGNESIUM MALATE WHICH CONTAINS 150MG OF ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM. THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME ABOUT IT SAID TO TAKE 2 TABLETS WITH BREAKFAST AND TWO WITH DINNER. THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BOTTLE SAY 1 WITH EACH MEAL. MAGNESIUM IS SUPPOSED TO HELP THE CELLS PROCESS CARBOHYDRATES EFFICIENTLY. MY MAGNESIUM LEVEL WAS OK BEFORE I BEGAN TAKING THE PILLS, BUT HIN FOUR DAY BOTH MY FRIEND AND I NOTICED ABSLUTELY NO PAIN AND A MAGNIFICENT CHANGE IN MENTAL STATE. ALL THE DEPRESSION WAS GONE.YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET THIS FROM A HEALTH FOOD STORE, BUT I GET MINE FROM WWW.BARR.COM. IT RUNS ABOUT $10 (FOR 3) TO $12 A BOTTLE, PLUS SHIPPING.THAT'S FOR A 2 MONTH SUPPLY AT 3 TABLETS A DAY. I'VE CUT BACK TO THAT AND SO HAD MY FRIEND. BARR'S CATALOG REFERS TO RESEARCH IN THE JOURNAL OF RHEUMATOLOGY, MAY, 1995.PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ORIGINS-1###ATT.NET TO LET ME KNOW YOUR RESULTSBILLIF YOU DO HAVE DIARRHEA, CUT BACK ONE PILL. I HAVE IBS AND TAKE XANAX TO ELIMINATE THAT PROBLEM.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi Bill,Taking that much magnesium is out of the question for me and probably for many others who suffer from IBS-D in addition to fibro. The diarrhea is more than troublesome enough as it is now!! Even small amounts of Mg make it worse for me. But that is good if you have found relief.And please, turn off the caps lock when you type messages. Typing in caps is the internet version of shouting, plus it is just hard to read.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.