Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had leakage (incontinence) of just plain mucus that is clear or clear discharge that you can't control or even feel it happening?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes, today whilst I was at the mall, I had gas, I felt this liquid come out, and yet I had no diarreah at all today. When I got home, it had no real smell, kind of jelly like, and clear liquid, I am quite concerned, it was a case of what the heck is going on now.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes, today whilst I was at the mall, I had gas, I felt this liquid come out, and yet I had no diarreah at all today. When I got home, it had no real smell, kind of jelly like, and clear liquid, I am quite concerned, it was a case of what the heck is going on now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, everyone. I thought I was loosing my mind. I have it constantly, everyday, even after going to the bathroom. Any ideas on how to stop it? Feels like I am sitting on a hot poker all the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, everyone. I thought I was loosing my mind. I have it constantly, everyday, even after going to the bathroom. Any ideas on how to stop it? Feels like I am sitting on a hot poker all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.