Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK...I am so throughly humiliated to ask this, but since you can't see me
....Last night I noticed when I had a BM, that there were some white spots like on it?! Any ideas on what that could be? The only thing I could think that was different for me yesterday was I was sucking on Peppermint hard candies all day long..and by the way..they helped...!OK.. I am going to hide now that I am totally grossed out I even asked!!

· Banned
410 Posts
SusanK, i can't give you an answer for this out of experience, but i have read it elsewhere on this board. If you search at the top of the page about stool colours and read through i think you will find it. It wont be long ago as i only joined in august and i read it as a new topic.Don't be embarrassed about asking, we ask all sorts here, a lot worse than your query!!
Hope this helpsLisa

G

·
Susan - havent a clue - doesn't sound too sinister.Listen you must NOT be embarrassed - thats the point of this board.I had to ask a question once about prizing poos out manually - now that is gross.So don't hide!!Sue

· Registered
547 Posts
I concur. Everyone jokes about corn. Just wait until you see your entire meal.
Especially if there was salad, any type of dry herb leaf, etc.. etc... And that's not even the worst!We all eat and we all poop. We with IBS talk about it (in great detail) in hopes to help each other!

G

·
yeah - I once had something like the magic carpet from "Aladdin" in it (who else but us mad souls stares at our poos!!) - think it was a rolled up piece of red pepper - anyway enough enough have only just shovelled down my crunchy nut corn flakes and goats milk (yes, I know how to live!!!).Jools - how are you and Jim, have seen you posting but haven't heard how things are?Sue

· Registered
1,789 Posts
I've honestly seen all sorts of goofy things in my poo. I've seen little white things, corn, peppers, etc. It's pretty normal. Not everything digests completely. Some stuff is just too tough to digest (hence the reason you see the corn shell from the kernel).

· Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just came in to work and was checking in and I almost spit out my hot cocoa when I was reading all your posts!! You all crack me up!! ( No pun intended
I am always so scared of getting caught at work being here at this site.. I can just see, fired for talking about poop!! Oh well, there are worst things to be talking about!Thank you all for your responses, you certainly are making me feel at home!!Susan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.