Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been diagnosed with IBD after being hospitalised about 2 yrs ago but im curious about the symptoms of endo....ive been getting a pain in my right side and also occassionally my left, it doesnt get worse at any particular time of the month or day, it can start under my rib then move down towards my hip, round to my back but very rarely do i feel it in my front, im just wondering what pain you get with endo and what other symptoms... is the pain crippling pretty much permanently?

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hi and welcome Milan. Ibs and gyne problems can sometimes get confused. Your symptoms could be endo, but they also could be part of ibs. Check with your doc, if things continue, just to get a handle on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
HiI had a female problem that my gyno said mimicked the symptoms of endo. Endo was actually what I had my laproscope for and thats how they found my other problem. The pain was on the right side of my lower abdomen and it came during my cycle and when I ovulated. It was painful during intercourse to. Everyone's body is different though. Like with any pain though I'd get it checked out.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
HI, had endo, it was lazered out about 18 years ago. I had a pain on left side low, like where the ovary is. It would hurt during ovulation. After 2 kids, I had treid for 4 years to get pregnent and could not. Then after I had it lazered out I was pregnant within 2 weeks.Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.